Before copying or using material from this website...
The Society retains all rights to the images and content, and they may not be used for any other purpose than as specifically granted.
- Requests must be submitted in writing, and must include:
- Your name
- Your organization (if applicable)
- Mailing address, phone and email contact information
- Specifically which materials you wish to you
- How they will be used
- Requests may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by postal mail to: Kabetogama Historical Society, P.O. Box 195, Kabetogama, MN 56669
- Credit must be given to the Kabetogama Historical Society and the creator of the work, if known. Credit must appear with the image or material, or on a credit page that indicates the page number and position on the page. If use is on a website, the credit must include a link to the Kabetogama Historical Society website.
- If the image is still under copyright and the copyright is not held by the Society, the requestor must seek permission from the creator of the work or from the current copyright holder. The Society will provide the creator's name, if known.
- The Kabetogama Historical Society assumes no responsibility for infraction of copyright laws, invasion of privacy, or any other improper or illegal use that may arise from reproduction of any image. In all instances the applicant agrees to hold the Society and its agents harmless against any and all claims arising or resulting from the use of this material and shall indemnify the Society and its agents for any and all costs and damages arising or resulting from any such unauthorized use.
- Photographs may be cropped to suit design and layout, but they may not be altered, colorized, or drawn upon without a letter of permission in addition to a signed permission form.
- The Society reserves the right to decline permission to publishers and individuals who have not complied with these conditions.
- In some cases, the Society will request a copy of the publication be donated to the Society.